Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Word to Women

Here is something that has been giving my husband victory and a break through recently in every area of life.  Here are some thing to speak life over you, my fellow women, and hopefully can help combat some of the lies that Satan may be telling you.  Hope this helps you. :)

A word from God to you.  Let these words sink deep into your soul.

You are beautiful, just the way you are.  You don't have to look like all the Hollywood models to be beautiful.  I look at your heart, not your outer appearance.  I know that you are striving to be holy and good and that is what makes you beautiful. 

You have what it takes.  You can be a great wife and mother.  Don't let Satan tell you that you are failing at either.  Lean on me and ask me for help.  I know that you are doing the best you can. 

I am proud of you, my child.  I see all that you do even though others do not.  I am always watching you and I am very happy with you. 

You are a new creation in me.  Forget the old and strive toward what is ahead for you.  Have hope for the future.  I have good plans in store for you.  Your future is bright.  :)

I will protect you.  I am always with you.  I never leave you or forsake you. 

I love you my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment