Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Business Plan

We will be buying our first mobile home in about a month woohoo!!!!  I realized that we have wasted about $35,000 over the last two years just in renting apartments out here.  In that time we could have paid off a mobile home, but hindsight is always 20/20.  So it's about time for us to invest in something and stop throwing our money away for sure.  :)

Here's my ultimate goal with mobile homes, and how I think we could become millionaires someday lol, is to buy an acre of land somewhere around here soon with our tax return.  Then eventually buy 4 mobile homes to put on the land and rent out 3 and live in the 4th one.  We would rent each for about $1500 per month, which for this area is a fair price.  When the mobile homes are paid off that would be an income of $4500 per month just for our rentals. Amazing!  Talk about being set up very well for retirement. :)  I have always wanted to rent places because both of my grandma's did.  They were both very smart business women for sure!  Feel free to steal my idea. :)  Anyone could make a ton of money doing that.  I think it's pretty awesome. :) 

My supplemental business plan for us is the breeding and selling of lab puppies. We are about to get two girls and eventually we will get a boy. If they have 4 litters a year and we sell the puppies for $500 each, that's a lot of money lol

 It could be as much as 40k per year right there just for selling puppies. Pretty Amazing.....Praise God for his wisdom on how we can make money and always provide well for our girls woot! So if the oil boom here in Texas totally crashes and falls out, we would still be ok. :) God is good.

Also my husband's goal is to start his own trucking company.  My thinking is that with our dog breeding business we could have the down payment for about two mobile homes and two trucks every year.  So that is a good plan I think. :)

So that is a super easy way to make about 80k per year, without even having to work!  Pretty awesome.  It's like a book that I'm reading said, "You have to make your money work for you rather than you working for money."  woot!  And praise God for the Holy Spirit who leads us into wisdom on all things.  Amen!

God bless!

(On a side note, I'm not entirely sure what we would do with all that money if we made it, but I'm sure God would show us something good and beneficial to use it for.  Some way to help others with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment