Saturday, October 24, 2015

Christmas Decor for Halloween

I'm excited about a poster I just ordered on Amazon!  It says "Unto a child is born."  I'm gonna put it outside on the window of our patio.  AND my light up cross from last winter. woohoo!

Since I don't care at all to decorate for Halloween, I'm just gonna skip to Christmas and decorate for that.  Praise God for Christmas and may God protect us all on Halloween! 

The cross I feel is kind of like the blood the Israelites put on their doorposts at Passover;  maybe it will help protect our home from the increased demonic activity around Halloween time. :(  Yep.  I recommend you putting up some crosses to too protect your home.  Might seem overly superstitions but if it helps why not do it? lol God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment