Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Dream House Found

I think we have finally found the perfect home set up in Jerrell, TX. This will be our first home buying experience.  I'm 30 and have just been renting up to this point.  I suppose most people buy a home around 30 years old.  That seems to be when adulthood really, actually begins and adolescence and immaturity finally ends. lol :)

 It's a house that would only be about 15 minutes from my mom which would be great. She is retired now and can help a lot with my two girls, hopefully. :)

The house is literally only 128k and built in 2007. That is so amazing! I have never heard of such a great deal! Being from California I have definitely never heard of anything that cheap for something so... new. :)

Granted it's only 1100 sq. feet for three bedrooms but oh well. It's a really nice looking house. Can't have it all lol. Great price and a giant house. It's one or the other of course. 
 
But there's even a pool in the community. I'm pretty excited about it! Please pray that we can get it before anyone else does. lol

That's the tricky thing about real estate is that at any hour a house could be gone lol. That's why it's so stressful.

I have 6 other houses that I could go for too, but this one seems like the best deal by far! woot! May God keep opening doors as he already has yay!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment