Monday, October 19, 2015

Siblings!

I think parents have their heart more turned on with their first kid, so to speak, and their mind turned on more with their second kid. :) Meaning there is kind of a "been there done that" mentality with the second, which is good but also not as exciting. There is tons of excitement with the first kid, almost a euphoria really. I wonder if that's why the oldest in the Bible always got all the inheritance, because there is a special bond parents have with their ...first child more so than the rest I think. Well Joy will be coming home from the hospital tomorrow and I really pray Serenity won't feel replaced at all. And I pray Joy won't ever feel like the "second child." I was actually crying about it a bit earlier. Sibling rivalry ah....Cain and Able....that whole issue of siblings competing and the possible unrest. But! Hopefully there won't be too much jealousy between these two precious little daughters of mine. May God help them to always get along and to always, always love each other. Amen! God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment