Monday, October 26, 2015

Housing Update


Well we just might end up changing our mind ten times before we settle on something lol.  Our current thoughts is that we should still rent an apartment but out by my mom in Georgetown.  It doesn't make any logical sense for us to buy anything anywhere until we get our tax return, because then we will be getting another 8k or so that we can use for a down pmt.  Every parent gets about 4k back per child that they report for their taxes.  Praise God for our government actually caring about the cost of raising children, like diapers and formula! lol  We easily blew over $2,000 just on formula for Serenity this past year.  Kids really are expensive my goodness! 

Anyways, so an apartment again it is.  And then hopefully with the money from selling our two cars and our tax return in about 6 months we can buy a super cool house that has a pool in the community in Austin TX.  And maybe some tennis courts and basketball courts too. 

I used to live in Woodbridge in Irvine, CA and we had everything and anything there.  Man I loved living there!  The community had about 6 different pools, hot tubs, 15 tennis courts, a couple of basketball courts, and a lake even!  See that's how California people always stay in such great shape! lol

The lake had paddle boats and kayaks AND canoes.  I was certainly spoiled getting to live there!  It was like heaven on earth!  I lived with my parents there in that house from age 22 to 25.  Best three years of my life I would say!  Hands down!  Very little bills, very little stress.  I only dated about 3 guys in that whole time period cause I had almost no desire to move out on my own lol. 

I was so happy living there in Irvine.  I would ride my bike around once a week and see beautiful scenery, lakes, ducks, turtles etc.  It was awesome! :)  Thanks David, my step dad, for buying that house in Irvine!  Those were the happiest years of my life!

So a set up like that is what would be ideal to me.  Ben wants a mobile home on land in the country.  But I, being a city girl always, want a nice house in the middle of the city.  lol That's California vs. Texas for you I guess.  I like new things, Ben likes old things.  Ben likes brown and wood, I like metal things and black and white.  haha Fun stuff. :)

Anyways, may God open doors at the best and safest and coolest apartment complex for us by my mom!  May we be patient in regards to buying a house and just wait.  And may we get the best house possible when the timing is right.  Amen!

Hope you get to buy an awesome house too someday, whoever you are reading this.  :)

May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment