Thursday, October 22, 2015

Our Possible First Home

Here is something really exciting!

My hubby and I just got officially approved to buy our own land out here in Midland TX and a double wide 4 bedroom mobile home woohoo!  The only problem is my hubby thinks the price is too high so whoever you are reading this, please pray that he will see that it isn't. lol  Any land out here is about 80k per acre.  All double wide mobile homes are 80k or more, ours would be 90k and very nice! 

I pray this works out!  I would love it!  We could breed dogs and have tons of our own land! 
I'm trying to convince his parents to move in with us too actually.  Ben's job is a bit unpredictable.  With the price of oil changing all the time that means the hours at his job change all the time. Which sucks. lol  But if they lived with us and split the mortgage it could all work.  The mortgage would only be $1400 per month.  Not bad at all for four bedrooms!  Yeah! :) 

So may God work it all out.  I really feel this is all a God thing, a divine appointment.  We are going through Palm Harbor homes and it just totally seems meant to be!  I didn't really want to live out in the country but I would be willing to compromise.  If other people get the groceries that would be great! lol :)  I hate, hate getting groceries.  Like really hate it. haha. :)

It's like the coolest looking home ever.  Here is it for any that want to check it out.....http://www.palmharbor.com/model-center/midland/stock/stock-135925-2-5-MM32604A/#.VinEkf8QVy0

When you know you know.  I know about this mobile home that it's meant to be for us just as much as I knew that Ben was the man I was supposed to marry the first time I talked to him on the phone.  I don't know if that's God or my own intuition, but I seem to have a good sense for things that will work out well.  So that's good. :)

My ultimate dream is that eventually the 6 of us, my mom and step dad, my brother and Ben's sister can all live on this same acre of land in mobile homes. lol I think that would be so cool! :)  yay for families all being together. :)

Also I think I seriously need more help having two kids now.  I had no idea how hard raising two kids 24/7 would be but wow it's hard.  I have to constantly make sure Serenity doesn't poke Joy's eyes out lol.  It's crazy.  Lots of jealousy there I think.  Not all the time, but she definitely is having a hard time with her attention being stolen by a cute baby lol.  Poor Serenity.  Pray for her please too!  I don't want her to feel unloved now.  She is a lot more clingy to me now then she has ever been.  Poor girl!  :(  I feel so bad for her.  But if Ben's parents live with us she would get TONS of attention which would be so wonderful!  I love her so much and want her to never feel neglected amen! :)

So prayers would be much appreciated.  Thank you!  May God bless you all out there and make his face to shine on you and give you peace.  Amen!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment