Monday, October 22, 2012

A Letter From God to Us

My Child,


You were made in my image. 

You're not a mistake, for all your days were written in My book. 

I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live.

I am the Father who comforts you in all your troubles.

One day I will wipe away ever tear from your eyes.

I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love!

It is my desire to lavish my love on you.

NOTHING can ever separate you from my love. 

You are fearfully and wonderfully made! 

I rejoice over you with singing. 

You are my treasured possession.

I offer you more then your earthly father ever could, for I AM the perfect Father.  (Amen!)

I gave up everything I loved, my only son, so that I might gain your love. 

Delight in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart, for it is I who gave you those dreams.

I want to show you great and marvelous things!

I am able to do more for you then you could possibly imagine.

I am your provider and I meet ALL your needs.

Love,

Your Dad :) 



Amen!  God is sooooo good to us!

(words taken from Psalm 139, 1 Jn. 4, Mt. 5, 7, Acts 17, Psalm 37, Eph 3, 2 Cor. 1, Rev. 21) 

Anytime you feel Satan trying to tell you anything other than all this, read this aloud, and he will flee.  Seriously. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment