Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hormone Therapy: Natural Cure

My late husband Roger all of a sudden was sleeping for 16 hours a day, this was before I knew him.

He was tested for everything by doctors.  They tested his thyroid.  It wasn't that.  They did x-rays, exams, everything.

They concluded he just had depression and prescribed him an anti-depressant.

But he decided to do his own research and read something about low testosterone making men tired.

So he asked his doctor to test his testosterone.

I turned out, that was the problem.

He tested at 100 and men are supposed to be in the range of 300 to 900.

The nurse said that was the lowest she had ever seen anyone.

I recently wrote a blog not in favor of medication.  The reason being is because I still feel that medication only treats the symptoms rather then the root cause of the problem.

The root cause of Roger's problem was low testosterone.

Hormone therapy can be very effective. 

So men, if you are feeling tired all the time, have your testosterone checked.

And I advise that you use natural testosterone cream.  Do not get the synthetic kind, as that is not good for you.

And women, we also have hormone issues, we all know that.  lol.

I recently saw a chiropractor and we had a very intense conversation about medication and hormone therapy. 

She recommended to me that I use progesterone cream to even out my hormones in the time before my period.

I, and the women in my family, have a horrible case of PMS.

My counselor wanted to prescribe anti-depressants for this. 

But the natural solution, hormone therapy, is always better then a type of drug.

Always ask yourself in medical questions, what is at the root?  What is causing this?

Some health issues could be spiritual, so prayer might help.

I once read in the book "Lies Women Believe" that a woman had a terrible case of randomly getting dizzy.  She then realized maybe it was spiritual and she would aloud rebuke Satan in Jesus' name, and the dizziness would end.

So with health issues, first try praying and rebuking Satan, I'm serious.

Second, see if it could be solved by something natural like hormone therapy and adjustments.

Third, if necessary, take pain killers or other medicines that are mild and have minimal side effects.

And of course surgery should be the last option, as there are always complications in surgery.

May God increase all of our wisdom regarding medicine and what to do regarding health issues.

God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment