Friday, October 19, 2012

Miracles Still Happen

Why do people no longer believe miracles happen?  They do!  I have read countless stories and heard lots of things of people seeing angels and demons.  It's so real but most of us are so blind to it.  I was just at a community Bible study this morning in Costa Mesa and a woman was sharing with me about things she sees, crazy things.  I have never seen anything and do not have the spiritual gift of discernment of spirits, which I am somewhat glad I don't, but how cool to talk to people who do see things!  I heard a sermon by Mike Erre where he said he experienced some really freaky things when he decided to become a pastor.  I suppose I might also now that I'm all fired up to get a masters in Christian studies, but may God protect me.

The magic weapon when any of you are attacked in any form physically or mentally in our thoughts is to say, "BY THE POWER AND BLOOD OF JESUS SATAN BE GONE!" 

I'm serious.  You have to say it.  I have a crazy story about my co-worker.  I had just read the book "The Bondage Breaker: Youth Edition" and he talks about saying this phrase.  I told my co worker and just a week or so later she said she woke up in the middle of the night to some invisible entity pulling her hair and whipping her head back and forth.  She spoke these words out boldly and the spirit, whatever it was, left.  Praise Jesus!  So my prayer for any of you reading this is if you ever have an encounter like this, say that, and he will flee!  But you have to believe God has the power to make him flee!  Have faith.  Faith as small a mustard seed can move mountains!  Amen? 

God be with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment