Friday, October 19, 2012

Blogging

I am so freaking excited to have a blog lol.  I went to Biola for my B.A. and knew all my profs had blogs, but for some reason I never thought of creating one.  But I love love love to write so why not? 

I love the quote from Sister Act 2 when Whoopi says to one of her students, "If you wake up in the morning and the first thing you think about is writing, then you're supposed to be a writer."  Amen!

It is my dream to someday be an official writer.  I'll start with this, maybe send some stories or poems into Chicken Soup books and go from there. 

I have written two preliminary books already, one on my life and one of poems and why God allows suffering.  I think it's the best synopsis I've ever seen about why things can suck sometimes lol.  I pulled in tons and tons of verses.  All the best ones that apply to why I think life is so hard. 

Hope you, whoever you are, enjoy reading my blog and can learn something from it :)  May God bless you in all you do! 

-Lisa Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment