Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Creativity

"We love because He first loved us."  I would also add to that, we create because He first created us.

We, as humans, are made in God's image.  Therefore since he is a creator, THE creator, we create. 

I love to create things.  Obviously I am having a lot of fun creating posts for this blog.  I loved to paint for a time.  I would get every cool paint by number I could find and had a lot of fun making something appear out of nothing with those. :) 

I love making random posters to hang up around my house with quotes or sunsets.

I love writing poems, though I'm not as good as I wish I was, but I do the best I can.

I love seeing things created, like when my cat had kittens three times. :)

What do you like to create? 

I once heard that when we create we are most in tune with God, and maybe most in tune with his will for our lives.

The opposite of creativity is destruction.  We explored this once in a Shakespeare class in college.  The villain always uses his natural creative capacity to destroy and wreck havoc, just as Satan does.

We can channel our creativity for good or for bad.  The decision is up to you.

How will you use your creativity? 

May you use it to build up and not tear down.  :)

Grace and peace be with you. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment