Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Satan in Our Music

I have seen other videos very similar to the one posted below, and I do think there is a lot of truth to these speculations. 

Satan in heaven was the minister of music to God before he fell.  He was essentially the choir director.  So why would he not still try to speak through music?  Music is very powerful.  It speaks to the soul.  That is why worship of God with Christian music can lead to the most powerful and intimate moments between us and God. 

Satan knows the power of music, and he wants to harness that power for his own ends.  And he is at an all time high doing that right now.  May God give us eyes to see and ears to hear and wisdom.

Be careful what you listen to. 

Watch this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hngxXlhHPVg&feature=related


(You know what's ironic, the radio in my car has not worked for oh, about the last 6 years.  So I have not really listened to pop radio for 6 years!  That apparently was a huge blessing in disguise.  I had NO IDEA it was getting this bad.  I pretty much just listen to Hillsong worship music 24/7 lol.  God is good!  He has certainly been protecting me!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment