Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fast and Pray

I have decided to embark on a fast to try to hear God's voice better on what he wants from me lol. 

It's not easy to know what God wants from us. 

I wish he would just send an angel down to say, "THUS IS GOD'S DECREE FOR YOU."  Maybe send me a text message?  Something. lol A vision, dream.....

But he gives people to us to help give us godly council so, if any of you have advice that would be nice.

Trying to decided between getting a single subject credential as I originally planned to get to teach High School English, or an MFT to be a marriage and family therapist, or a Masters of Arts in Christian Studies just because that would be fun.  :)

May fasting help take the ear plugs out of my ears so I can hear God. 

That is the goal of fasting and praying I believe.  So that we would have ears to hear and eyes to see what God wants. 

Fasting is also supposed to make our prayers more effective. 

So God, what do you want me to do?  I'm listening :)  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment