Thursday, October 25, 2012

Angels

Heb. 13 says, "Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to ANGELS without knowing it."

Angels are all around us.  We do not see them, but that does not mean they are not there.

I have some very cool angel stories I would like to share with all of you.....

When my grandma was about my age she was flying in a small two seater plane with a guy and they realized that they were running out of gas.  They started freaking out because there was full cloud cover, they were in a storm, and they could not see the earth to find a good place to land.  She literally then saw an angel go down and pull back part of the clouds.  The pilot she was with then saw through the opening in the clouds a good place to land.  After they had landed they both realized that was the only stretch to land on for miles and miles.  God saved them!  Modern day miracle.  See, who says miracles don't still happen? lol

Second story she told me.  One time her van, that she used for a bread ministry to bring bread to the homeless, was rolling off the driveway and into the street.  They lived on a highly trafficked street with 5 lanes of traffic.  She literally saw a host of angels hold back the traffic so she could run out and get her van.  The cars on 5 lanes of traffic stopped.  Angels were holding them back.  True story.  Believe it if you want. lol

She didn't tell anyone else in our family those stories as far as I know, perhaps because she thought I was the only one that would believe her.  And I DO!  My grandma is practically a saint, a modern day Mother Theresa I tell you. lol.  She is the biggest reason I am saved and am a committed follower of Jesus today, because when I moved to California at 14 she would not stop telling me, "Now you know you're special don't you?  And God has something for you to do that no one else can do." 

So what is it God?  Show me :)  I am here.  Send me. 

Perhaps it was just writting this blog, who knows. :)  May God speak to all of you reading this through what I write.  May I be His mouthpiece to you. :) 

Another angel story....

Listen to the song closely in the link below.  You can at several points hear in the background what sounds like something other worldly joining in the music with Jason Upton.  He is doing improv worship, and the angels in heaven literally join him in singing!  Now how cool would that be as a worship leader, if the angels were so moved that they wanted to sing too?  With you?  May I lead worship like that someday!  (personal dream)  lol 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xge_7xBQxs&feature=related

Here is an interview with a man who was there who shares what he saw.  Take your skepticism away please.  Just think, is it possible? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6Nu5W256M&feature=related

And this is unrelated to angels but THIS is the church I want to live by and worship at someday!  There are amazingly anointed and on fire!  Go Hillsong! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSJGUAADsHc&feature=related

I had a glimpse of this when I was in Taiwan twice at Banner Church in Tai Pei.  They were of the Pentecostal denomination.  The second time I went when I was 22 it was phenomenal to see all the high school students up front praying for each other!  I have never felt God moving as much I did in that church.  There was something different about that place!  God was there! :)

Why don't we worship like that in America?  May God start a revolution with us :)  A revival. 

Follow the music :)  (August Rush) 

Check this out too, best concert ever!....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PpCdJy24w8&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment