Friday, October 26, 2012

Worship Motions

 I had the thought this morning that I would like to post motions to some worship songs I came up with.  I used to lead worship for a group of 4th-6th grade girls and that was the most amazing experience I have ever had!  I loved leading them into the presence of God.

I think God wants us to use our whole bodies when we worship him.  So I came up with motions for a bunch of worship songs that I led the girls in.  I first got the idea from sign language that I learned to the song Shout to the Lord when I was on a missions trip to India when I was 14.  I loved doing that so much that I thought why not make up motions to other songs!  Then I saw a video of what used to be the children's worship pastor at Mariners leading motions to Awesome God and I was like how fun!  So I went from there. 

Here's my fav ones I made.  I hope they convey my heart for worship :)  May God bless you!

Shout to the Lord- sign language that I learned on a missions trip....

http://youtu.be/QFrBFTjHnXs

Lord I Give you My Heart.....sign language and motions I made up.... :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTeHOuSI-yE

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment