Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Life Goal



For some reason, child molestors typically seem to be church people. So here is a goal of mine that I just came up with. Someday, after our kids are mostly grown up, I want to travel around to churches all over America and speak about sexual abuse and the traits of people who might molest children. That way I can warn parents and if there are any child abusers in the audience maybe they can get help before they abuse a child. Kind of like the movie Minority Report. What if we really could stop crime before it happened? The facts are, we can kind of tell the warning signs of what a person looks like before they molest a child. What if we could warn them and encourage them to get counseling etc. or go to support groups? That would be amazing.

I think it is typically people in church because they go to church to get help, but then the churches don't help them. :( They know they have a problem, or problems, and they are seeking God for help, but it doesn't work most of the time. I think the reason it doesn't work is because typically church people are fake, but when it comes to getting mental and emotional help, you can't be fake. Most church people are not comfortable with the deeper things in life, but maybe if I speak around at churches I can help raise awarenes and get people to look at the deeper things.

I think Joyce Meyer is already doing that to an extent in being so open in talking about her dad who rapped her. But I think she should cover more his character traits and things to look out for in others and how to get people help before they sexaully abuse a child.

What if child abuse could be prevented? What at amazing thought. :) Even if just a percentage of them could be, that would be so cool.

Well when the timing is right may God open doors so that I can do something like that. It would be awkward I'm sure but hopefully it could help a lot of people and kids. :) Amen. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment