Thursday, September 17, 2015

Time of Brokenness

I hope Mark Driscoll has some great days ahead in ministry.  Maybe God will use this time of brokenness for him to really cause him to flourish in the future.  Jesus said, "Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds."  Amen!

My brokenness time was the death I experienced about 3 years ago of my fiancé.  I think since then God has caused me to flourish and produce many seeds, or at least he has given me more revelation than I ever had before and more wisdom.  Now is Mark Driscoll's time of being broken. 

I heard a great quote regarding this shortly after my fiancé's death, "God cuts a tree down so that it can grow back better."  Amen!  We all may get cut down at some point, but it's only so that we can grow back better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment