Saturday, September 19, 2015

Worship is Healing

I Surrender   - by Hillsong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcnfT4arZtI

Healing Through Worship

 
Joyce Meyer always prays that people will be healed physically while she is preaching the Word. I don't know about that lol Maybe it happens. Also Joseph Prince talks about us getting healed when taking the Lord's Supper. I don't know about that either lol :) But I bet there is a lot of healing that happens when people listen to Hillsong worship music! Well I know because I saw it once. And I know because I feel more healed inside every time I listen to them. :) I think something about worship, good and true worship, really can cast out demons, and really heal people mind, body and soul. There really is just nothing as amazing as some awesome worship! And Hillsong has the most amazing worship I have heard or seen in my life! I love Hillsong so much. They got the Spirit. :) More than anyone in the world it seems. Go Hillsong!

This interview proves even more how amazing Hillsong Church is! :)  This is the pastor of Hillsong, Brian Houston, interviewing Mark Driscoll.  You can just tell Brian Houston has the most amazing and kind heart ever from this video.  His eyes are very kind, understanding and compassionate. :)  I love what they discuss regarding women in leadership in the church too.  Great interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnqty0RUbU

No comments:

Post a Comment