Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Confident Mom

Here are more great quotes from this awesome book by Joyce Meyer, "The Confident Mom." :)  Any of these can apply to fathers as well. :)

"God didn't create us to raise our children under a cloud of insecurity.  Insecurity saps our faith.  It robs us of our joy.  It cheats us out of the boldness we need to really excel at what God has called us to do."  Amen!

"I've found it's amazing what we can do when we stop struggling to meet life's seemingly impossible demands in our own strength and just lean back on the power and promises of God- because with God, nothing is impossible."  yeah!

"Ministry used to be hard for me.  I complicated it by pushing myself to be perfect and condemning myself over every mistake.  I worried about pleasing other people and wore myself out trying to impress them."  Yep. :(

"I want to help you shake off the guilt, condemnation and fear that's holding you back so that you can fully enjoy the unique joys of your calling."  Amen!  woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment