Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sexual Abuse Book

Here's something strange. I was watching ESPN, which I never do, and this girl's story came on about how she was rapped. She was a track star and they told her whole story. She was at a Christian school right here by me in Dallas, TX. She had gone to a party one night a few blocks from her college. While walking home three guys grabbed her from a van and rapped her. I wish that girl would have had a car. :(  But women walking anywhere at night are at risk for things like that really. She wrote a book called "Kill the Silence" so I just bought it and maybe God wants me to read it or something. Check it out too if you like. God bless! :)

Here's the book....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0804139628?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Also here is the book I wrote on my experience and how I recovered etc.  http://www.amazon.com/Sexually-Abused-Christian-Lisa-Bedrick/dp/1500280569/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1442410926&sr=8-17&keywords=lisa+bedrick+books

No comments:

Post a Comment