Sunday, June 19, 2022

A Million Saved

 My current goal is to save one million people in the next 5 years. Join me, won't you? What else is more fulfilling then helping people find God? Jesus told us to make disciples of all nations. He told us to go into all the world. Starting at age 14 I physically tried to do that. I went on missions trips to India and Taiwan and Mexico. Then after Facebook and Twitter were created I realized I can be a missionary to the entire world without leaving my house. That is the "greater things" that Jesus was referring to. He said that we could do greater things then he did. 

Do you ever think of the enormous effect you can have on the entire world through social media? How many people do you want to help God save in your life span? My goal is 10 million in my 90 years of life. I probably will live that long, even though I would prefer a shorter life. 😂

 "All things are possible to those who believe." Go make disciples. And don't just "pray the prayer" with someone. Disciple them. I feel like my blog is my way to disciple all y'all at once. 

I believe and speak over you that God will multiply your efforts. He will bring a ripple effect to any small thing you do to increase his kingdom. Keep pressing on in doing good deeds, in saving the lost. Don't grow weary and loose heart. God sees all that you do. He will always find a way to pay you back for any ministry you do to grow his kingdom. Keep loving others. Keep serving. May God bless y'all. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment