Sunday, June 19, 2022

Insane

 Have you known anyone who went insane? Every single person I have gotten close to went insane; all 5 of my exes, my dad, my mom, my brother, friends I've had at work like Thomas, Chewy and Tyler.  Satan knows he can't make me go crazy, but he is very good at making anyone I love go crazy. Anyone who has tried to protect me or help me in some way, Satan takes away from me by turning them against me or blinding them in some way. You think you have been attacked spirituality? Try loosing everyone you love to evil spirits and deception. 

No matter how much I tried to bring them into the light, they fell headlong into the darkness. 

A side note about insanity, the more bad things you do, the more insane you will become. Don't do bad things, in order to prevent insanity. 

The Bible says that we did Not receive a spirit of fear but rather a sound mind. We are called to love God with our whole mind.

 Insanity is very scary. You Have to Control Your Thoughts. You can't let demons run crazy all over in your head. You have to learn to tell Satan to shut the f.... up. You can't play games with the devil. He is Not your friend. Don't take sides with Satan and throw your friend or wife or family member under the buss. Why would you want to be on Satan's side? You know that is the loosing team right? Tell him to get the heck out of your head and your life and your marriage and your work place and your home and everything you do. Tell him he is not welcome. You can't be nice to everyone. Please, for the sake of your loved ones, Don't Ever be nice to Satan. If you are, you will go crazy at some point. It is only a matter of time. 

Keep your wits about you. Stay sane. Stay loving. Stay in God's light. And stay far, far away from the darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment