Saturday, June 11, 2022

Women Working

 I read a great book in college called "What Our Mothers Didn't Tell Us." I have no idea who told me to read it but it was eye opening. It said when women work, they are constantly thinking about their home or their kids. But when at home, they constantly think about work. Should women do both? It is hard to do both. I don't recommend it.

 Women in the work place is also not good because emotional affairs often develop. If a woman has a bf or a husband, generally, she should not be talking to other men. Therefore she should not be working. Men should adequately provide for their women so she can be at home. 

But work can be fun. It is nice to be out and have friends. If you are a woman working with men just be careful to not get too close. Your heart is for your husband and no other man. Be faithful. I have seen so many work emotional affairs and it made me so sad. Stay loyal to your man. If you really love him, that will be easy, even if you are working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment