Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Adventure!

 I have gone on several adventures. I have been to India, Taiwan, Mexico...I lived in Hawaii for one summer. I have gone hang gliding in Alaska through a forest. I went parasailing in Cabo and Haiti. I went snorkeling in Hawaii, Mexico, Texas :) Grand Cayman and at the Great Barrier Reef. I did the Alaska cruise 12 times for work. I went to Sydney, Australia. Everything I have wanted to do, I have done. Well, next on my bucket list is going to England and Italy.  I have always wanted to buy a beach house. I just don't know which beach I love the most. 

The one adventure I have not done is having a really big family. My goal is to make tons of children with the current love of my life, Zach! I know he will be a super great father and I can't Wait to raise 7 kids with him. God willing we will make it that far. We both are strong and super caring so I have faith this will go well.  Thank you God for all the cute babies we are about to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment