Friday, June 3, 2022

My Sweet Kittens

 I have 3 Himalayan kittens. I always wanted a cat that looked like Sassie in the movie Homeward Bound and now God gave me 3! Another kitten I have is all white. I feel like he replaces a kitten I lost when my parents divorced. I think my dad gave that kitten away. I have been sad about that for the past 27 years. 😢 Another kitten is grey. I had a grey kitten that my neighbor made me give away because she kept climbing on her screens. But now she is replaced yay! Hopefully I'll get to keep this one forever. And I have a black kitten. One of my exes told me to give away a black kitten I had with him and that made me very sad. So all my kittens are a kind that I have missed or always wanted. They are at the age where they purr a lot now. I love it so much! They are so great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment