Saturday, June 18, 2022

Basic Questions

 The basic question of every man is, "Do I have what it takes?" Every woman often wants to ask, "Am I beautiful?" This is why men take being fired so hard and women take a break up very hard. Then a man starts to think, "I don't have what it takes. I have nothing to offer society." A lady after a break up thinks, "No one wants me. I am not beautiful." This is why women need to date a lot after a break up. You need to be reaffirmed. Maybe one guy tossed you aside like you meant nothing but another guy will treasure you. There are plenty of fish out there. So have fun fishing. πŸ˜‰ And men if you get fired, find a good hobby to reaffirm your usefulness. Or try a new kind of work, or an old kind of work that you liked a lot. See it as an opportunity to get a job you will love more. And ladies now you can find a man who will love you more. Sometimes the grass IS greener somewhere else. Go find your greener grass. πŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment