Saturday, June 18, 2022

Father's Day Sucks

 My dad almost rapped me when I was 6. Ever since then the term father makes me feel sad and filled with anger and regret and shame. I wish my mom would have never married my dad. I wish I never had a father. I wish she would have had me and then ran far away from him. He was evil and crazy and beyond stupid. I hope you all had a good dad. My mom was a single mom for 8 years. My dad never paid child support. He never came to my sports games or my church performances. He never sent me birthday cards or money. He was by far the most idiotic man anyone has ever known. He caused my whole life to be sad. Have I forgiven him? Of course. I know as a Christian I am supposed to. But I will never forget what he did and the effects of what he did. I have tried letting it go. For the most part I have. I almost never think about him. I don't pray things against him, but I don't pray in favor of him either. I hope he has learned his lesson from his 10 years in prison after molesting more kids. I hope he will Never molest any other children ever again. I hope he is rehabilitated. I don't plan to ever see him again. We have not talked since I was 20 and I decided to cut communication with him, with the encouragement from my counselor. I have not missed him at all. I hope he kills himself at some point because America would be much better without him. 

1 comment:

  1. I was on board the whole way until the last sentence.

    ReplyDelete