Saturday, June 11, 2022

Drinking in Excess

 Alcohol is called spirits for a reason. I tried to warn my dead friend that but no, he shut his ears to my attempts to advise him on anything. If only the idiot men I've known would have listened to me....

By all means, enjoy a little late evening drink. But be wise. Don't try to hurt yourself too much. 

With any guy I am around who drinks or smokes excessively I always ask them, "Why do you want to die???" It is a half joke. But seriously if you hurt your body a lot with junk food or toxic substances, why do you want to kill yourself? What is wrong? Is your life really that bad? 

If it is bad then change something. If you hate an aspect of your life, then change it instead of trying to numb your pain. Stop trying to kill yourself. Just change your life so you can actually enjoy it. 

What aspect of your life needs to change? Change it. Do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment