Monday, June 20, 2022

Hell is For Real

 If you are on the "highway to hell" I hope you care, and I hope you will change. Turn or burn y'all. 😳

There IS a hell. It is not some made up place to scare you into going to church more or giving your church more money. Hell is a real place with real fire and eternal torture. If you don't believe in it, you are probably acting stupidly. You are believing what you want to believe. "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." 

 Just because You would never send a person to hell doesn't mean God wouldn't. But let's be honest here. I guarantee you that there are a few people you would want God to send to hell. So you know deep down that it must be a real place and some people deserve to be there. 

Don't be one of those people. 

Change for the better so you will never ever get sent there. Trust me, you don't want to go there. It is Not a party. It is an eternal fire that burns your skin forever. I worked with pizza. That oven burned me many times. I can't imagine that pain all over my skin forever. 

Repent. Change. Let God renew your mind. Be a better person so that God will want to reward you with a spot in heaven. Don't go to hell. I don't want you to have to worry about going there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment