Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Watch Your Words

 Happiness is being bold enough to say whatever you want to say. But happiness is also not saying things you will regret saying. 😔

Often times it is hard to know what to say. We might feel that we say too little or too much. I have done both. In person I am quite reserved. I am always careful to not offend anyone with whatever I say. When I write it seems like my jacket comes off and I let it hang loose. Which one is the real me? Probably the writing me. 

But we all catch ourselves in person don't we? We think for a long time over what is good to say. We fear looking like an idiot. Just one bad sentence can cause a break up. One wrong move. One mis step and you screwed yourself over. 

The more you love someone, the harder it is to know the right thing to say because you fear loosing them. But when you do talk it is deep. Maybe we fear those deep conversations so we hide. We hide in movies or work or sleeping too much. We hide in our ego and our fears. 

Try to open up this week to someone. You will be more happy if you do. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment