Monday, June 20, 2022

Left Handed

 "Left-handedness is also known as 'sinistrality' because left-handed people were once thought to be demons."

My whole family besides me is left handed. And they did seem demon filled actually. 😢 They are naturally more emotional so that can make them more prone to demonic oppression and possession.  😔

I always wondered why I felt so different from my mom, dad and brother. I use the left side of my brain since I am right handed. The left side is a lot more rational, logical and calm. Left handed people use the right side of the brain, which is more emotional.

 I was always told lefties are more artistic. I know my brother was an incredible artist. He could draw anything. I painted for awhile to prove I could be artsy too. :)

"A study in The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease suggested that those who are left-handed are more prone to negative emotions. It also found that when processing emotions, lefties have a greater imbalance in activity between the left and right brains."

May God help you if you are left handed. 😉😂 And if you are more artistic, use your gifts well. It will help you process all those emotions. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment