Wednesday, June 22, 2022

My Perfect Life

 God told me a few weeks ago, "From now on, just do what makes you happy."

So this became my daily routine and it all makes me very happy. Almost every morning I get up at 8. I make toast and coffee ☕ or some mint tea. Then I go outside to water our grass and 🌳trees. I give my kittens milk and hot dogs. I sit out and sun tan for like 10 minutes. Then I come back in and write a blog or go cuddle with my sweetie. πŸ’‘ Then I make a bunch of bracelets πŸ“Ώ while listening to music or sermons on YouTube. Then around noon I make eggs for my hubby and wake him up. Then we may go walk around a lake πŸ—»⛲ by here, which I hope to do every day now. Then we come home and cuddle 😘 and watch a fun, happy movie. Then he goes off to work 😒 and I take a long nap. I wake up around 6pm and eat a salad. Then I make more bracelets or read my book, Crazy Faith. Then I read the Bible πŸ“– for awhile. Then I take a long bath and sing along to my favorite music. Then my hubby comes home and we eat burgers πŸ” and drink beer 🍺 together and talk. Then we have some super hot sex πŸ”₯and go to sleep. 

I love my great life. Now, dear reader, go create a perfect day like that and put that day on repeat. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment