Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Enjoy Life

We had the best dinner ever last night, steak and cheesecake yes! My house still smells awesome like steak cooking. 😀

I was thinking yesterday how extremely happy my life is now. It all hit me. 😊 I have my sweet kittens. I have the Sweetest hubby ever! I have coffee and great snacks and salads and tons of milk. 😊 I am making my missionary bracelets again. I made tons of kids ones that say l❤U. Now I am making tons that say Fear Not, regarding Covid. I leave them all over stores as, what I feel, is a more effective Bible tract. I know God is telling me they are super effective. On my last bracelet distribution I felt God said possibly 100 people got saved as a result of that. Praise Jesus! 😀 

If you are bored, go have tons of fun making Jesus bracelets too. It is the most rewarding  hobby possible. Whatever you choose to do with all your spare time, I hope you enjoy saving people too! The end is near, maybe. Let's get this sad world closer to God before it's too late. Come up with your own creative idea of how to save the lost. I thought about physically handing my bracelets to people who are out shopping. Maybe someday I will feel bold enough to do that. 😂

Look up the songs I Will Trust, Echo Holy and Gratitude by Red Rocks Worship. Great songs! 

May God bless you! And may you Love your life too. 😍😊

No comments:

Post a Comment