Friday, June 10, 2022

Not Pregnant Yet

 When women PMS they call it pissed at men syndrome. I think generally the woman is pissed at her man for not getting her pregnant yet. This time of me not being pregnant I am a bit mad at God. I thought he wanted me to do this. He gave me a dream of having 10 kids with my bf. I think mainly God is telling me we weren't cemented together enough as a couple yet. You can't let a baby be the reason you are together. It should be a love for each other that keeps you together. So many people just stay together for the kids, or to have kids. But it should go deeper then that. Are you really in love with your mate? Do you stay with them because you really love them? 

 I know I am super in love with Zach. Maybe God is just testing me. After I moved in with him our power went out. A transformer blew that controls the electricity. That night I was tempted to go back to my apartment, but I stayed here because I love him so much. I chose to sleep in a hot house over having AC so I could stay by my lover's side. 😊 I know I have never loved anyone as much as I love Zach. He is so sweet. He has the most wonderful smile. I can't get enough of him. All I want to do is hold him until the day I die. And hopefully God will bless us with at least one child. πŸ˜€

Go tell your mate how much you love them. They may not know already. πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment