Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Roughing It

 Our water was off in the whole city for 30 hours. A major pipe exploded. I realized pooping in a grocery bag works well. And then just throw it outside. 

Luckily my super hero bf found water. I had plenty of juice and milk but it was great he could find a case of water too. There is nothing like loosing your water to really bond a couple. I love my sweetie so much! 

I felt like God said the water shortage could be a shadow of things to come. If we are going to live through the Great Tribulation, which we might be in already, God will give us the peace and courage to get through it. 

I always think of the movie I Am Legend regarding the end. I have my safe house again. Thank you Jesus! My bf will make a terrific body guard. I have my pets to keep me happy. I know I will be ok. Bring it on anti-Christ, wherever you are. Or not....lol

One of the seals in Revelation sounds like a massacre of Christians. That has been happening all over already. Thank you God for protecting me. If you are still alive, there is a reason. God wants you to be a voice of truth in your arena, your circle of people. Get to know God better so you can help others know him better too.

May God bless you as you share your faith with others. Don't be scared. 😉😊

You are all awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment