Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Morphing

 When a relationship ends I tend to become like the person I was just with, perhaps so that I won't miss them anymore. 

When Roger died 12 years ago I started writing in this blog A Lot. He was an intellectual, so I became more of an intellectual. He used to talk a lot, so I became more talkative in my writing. 

When my ex husband left me 4 years ago I started smoking. He smoked our whole marriage and, I don't know why, but I have smoked ever since he left. I hated it so much that he smoked. I think I wanted to stop being so judgemental about smoking, so that is why I started smoking. Also he was extremely charismatic and so I became more Charismatic in my faith toward God. 

When my ex Josh went to jail 3 years ago, I got back into writing a lot. He was an excellent writer, and that inspired me to write again. 

When Bryan broke up with me 2 years ago I started wanting kids again. He was a great father overall, so I then wanted to be a parent again. 

When Eric and I broke up 10 months ago I kept wanting a kitten and now I have 6. All he loved in this world was me, his cat and getting high. Now all I care about are my kittens, drinking in moderation, πŸ˜€ and my hot bf.

 And that is how it always goes for me. In the death of a relationship, there is a rebirth for me. A re-inventing of who I am and what I want most out of life.

We usually morph into whoever we are with for an extended time. Sometimes that is good. Sometimes it is not. But that is life. We all affect each other. At least we benefit in some way from the personality traits in everyone we get close to. 

God loves you! Even if you end up being crazy like all your exes too. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment