Sunday, November 12, 2023

Birthdays

 My brother and I both have our birthday on the 30th of the month. Mine is November 30th and his is September 30th. I always figured God did that so we would feel closer. I liked my birthday being on the 30th, because it was like I was a 30 on a scale of 1 to 10. :) I don't know if I'm that high anymore now that I'm 38, but oh well. 

My ex's birthday was on the 13th. I always saw that as a bad sign. He had a 13 number sign that he stole from Whataburger, which was annoying. I always didn't like seeing that. One for remembering that he liked to steal things and that 13 is a creepy number. 

My bf now was born on the 7th, which is the number of completion and perfection. God created the world in 7 days. That made 7 a very meaningful number. It is a perfect number. God finished the world and said that it was good. It was perfect, at the beginning at least. :) My first daughter was also born on the 7th. To me that meant she was perfect. She was a very cute little baby. 

My parent's birthdays together makes 69. Hahaha. They had a lot of passion I think, so that makes sense. 

I think numbers can mean a lot. The address for my current house has a 22 in it. My grandma bought about 8 houses toward the end of her life. Just from running garage sales almost non-stop she got super rich. Also my grandpa taught high school math and directed church choirs. Every house they bought had 22 in the address. My grandma saw that as a sign that it was meant to be. I felt that when I moved in here too. How nice. :) 22 was also the age for me when I fully felt love for the first time. Awe....

The number 3 is holy since the Trinity is 3. 12 is significant since Jesus picked 12 disciples. 

Whatever your birthday is, I hope you like the number of it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment