Sunday, November 12, 2023

Money

The most attractive thing about a man is when he is generous to his woman. My ex was ridiculous when it came to money. He had 50k saved, which to me was a ton, but he never gave me cash for anything. He did buy our food occasionally. He lived with me for free. That little bastard. He never gave me cash for the bills. I essentially took care of him like he was my child off and on for a year. But I kept kicking him out because he wasn't helping me with money. It blew my mind the entire time that he could have that much saved, but he refused to help me. He was the biggest miser I had ever known. 

Here is a sweet story. My current man one day just handed me $1,000. That was really funny to me, and I loved him more for it. Our dryer was broken, and I seemed frustrated about it. He went to the bank and got 1k for me to get a new dryer. That amazed me. He is so sweet!

Currently my budget is $300 a week for food and fun things. To some that seems like a lot. To others that seems like not much. I am happy with it. This week I plan to get some Christian shirts and new bathroom things. I have never had a complete bathroom. I know, feel sorry for me. Like where the curtain, rugs and toothbrush holder and soap dispenser all are matching. I have always wanted to do that. My theme will be under the sea for my bathroom. :)

I had non-stop issues with my ex-husband in regards to money. He would always say I didn't have to work. I just had to stop buying things online. I would get mad about that though, because he spent a lot every week at IHOP and on fast food and on his cigarettes. I always thought, "But what about me? Why don't I get to have fun money too?" That was a big cause of our divorce. He was super stingy our entire marriage. I was in charge of getting the bills paid, but he kept changing banks so I couldn't access the money. That was insanity to me and so annoying. He complained to his dad one time about me spending money. His dad just said, "That is just marriage my boy." I don't think I spent too much. His parents only had to help us with money for bills 2 times in 7 years. I think that was really good. I got everything paid on time usually. 

If you are married, let your wife have spending money. If she is caring for kids, she works harder than you could ever realize. She deserves some fun money. Make sure she feels rewarded for how hard she works. And ladies, use some of that to buy things for your man. Don't just spend it all on yourself. :)

May God bless you all with money so that you will stay happy and serve the world as well as you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment