Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Redemption

 What things has Jesus redeemed me from? Greed would be the main thing. It has been a process to realize money isn't the only thing that brings happiness. Also I used to be a bit wayward. I am finally rooted and grounded. We are all wayward and confused on what we want at times. We don't know where we want to be. Always thinking the next change will make us happy. It is better to find the joy in where you already are. 

Jesus has redeemed me from my past. I used to think I was messed up forever because of my dad molesting me. Now I know I can be normal. And I have come to realize that all people are messed up in some way. It doesn't matter what happened in the past. What matters is what you do in your future. 

Jesus has redeemed me from the curses in my family. I think on both sides there were a lot of generational curses, but that won't affect me anymore. I am saved, sanctified and purified. I am not cursed anymore. Maybe I was, and that messed up my life, but it won't mess up my life ever again. 😁

I have let go of the greed on my mom's side of the family, for the most part. I have let go of the anger and substance abuse on my dad's side. All I did was drink a bit and smoke but still, that could be viewed as bondage. 

Praise God for helping me to get free. May I stay free forever and enjoy his beautiful peace and wholeness. Amen. 

I pray you can get yourself free of any curses or bondages too. "He who the son sets free is free indeed." :)




No comments:

Post a Comment