Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Ornaments

 

I have always had a big love of Christmas ornaments. The main thing my mom and I would do every year for Christmas was put up the tree and decorate it together. It was so cool to get out all the old ornaments we had used for the past 20 years or so. There were some angels I made in school. There were picture frame ornaments. There were some from my grandma. There was one of an old couple that reminded me of my grandparents. 

I could spend hours looking at ornaments in person or online. It is cute to see how creative people can be in making them. This year I saw Christmas tree ornaments that were colored like a candy cane. I thought that was adorable. 

I didn't buy any ornaments this year yet. I just put tinsel garlands on our tree. We are still building our stash of Christmas things for our new family. I got a tree at least, and it makes me super happy every day. 

If I get ornaments this year they will be angle ones. I love anything associated with angels. I hope you have fun buying and hanging ornaments this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment