Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Sleep

 It is impossible to get a full night of sleep with a baby. My boy sleeps from 7pm till around midnight when he wakes up for a feeding. Then he wakes up around 2, 4, 5, and 6am for a bottle. Wake up time for a day is usually around 6 or 7am if I'm lucky. 

For any who want to have a baby, consider the effort it will take. Being a mom is not an easy job. The night time hours are the hardest. During the day though I can watch whatever I want all day, so that is nice. 😁 I can hug my squishy little man anytime I want to. Awe.....I get an allowance of $100 cash each week to spend on what I want. Yay πŸ‘

There are ups and downs to motherhood just like any job. Overall I am very happy being a stay at home mom. I love my sweet little baby boy. 😁





No comments:

Post a Comment