Sunday, November 26, 2023

Collecting Things

 I have never cared about collecting anything but Slifka makes some super cute bear figurines. It is a store in Sitka, Alaska. I'm pretty sure I went to that store when I worked on a cruise ship up there. I saw the little carved bears and thought what a super fun hobby that would be. Maybe one day I'll try carving animals too. 😁

Look them up on Wal-Mart.com. Those will be the best Christmas presents for my man. I might get two each week.

It is sentimental for us because I have always called him my big strong bear. One night he gave me a sleeping pill and I kept calling him that. 😂 He looks like a big strong bear. 😍😀

I hope we will enjoy seeing and getting lots of the cute bear figurines. Maybe one day we will vacation in Alaska and see some black bears in person on hikes woot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment