Friday, November 10, 2023

Famous

 So I am hoping to become the most famous person in the world via Twitter. Ego....I know. But hey, the entire world is on Twitter. It could happen. Just have faith right? :) 

My objective is to save the entire world. It's not just like hey look at me. That has been my goal ever since my first baby girl was born. I wanted to make the world better for her future. I wanted to make every single person good if I could. So I started making packets and left them all over, in stores, on doorsteps etc. They had a Bible tract, a bracelet and a muffin that I made and candy. I made about 10,000 of them. That seems like an over statement but it's not. Stay at home moms get really bored. :( I wanted to save everyone. I guess I won't know until heaven if they actually saved people.  

I got to be on the Odessa news about my packets. They interviewed me on my birthday 10 years ago. Hey my birthday is in 3 weeks. Maybe something really cool will happen again then. Maybe Jay Shetty could interview me. That would be so cool.....cuz I want to be world famous! 



No comments:

Post a Comment