Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hallmark Movies

 If you ever need a mood boost, watch a Hallmark movie. There are tons of free ones on YouTube. It's funny how they always follow the same plot. Whoever writes the movies must really want to send the same message repeatedly. It's usually a woman who left her nice home for a big city job. Her boss is usually mean and way too strict. You think, "Why is she acting like a slave when she is so pretty? She could get any man she wants." Then 2 minutes later she meets a tall, dark, handsome man and they gradually fall in love. Then you get excited for them possibly having children together next. Weeee! 

The movies teach the message that feminism is a dead end road. That is how I see it too. Forget that crazy job that gives you a headache. Leave that jerk face boss who doesn't appreciate all you do. Go enjoy nature and find a hot man to breed with. That is the best thing any woman can do with her life. 

That actually is my story. I was a Papa John's manager, assistant manager, but my boss was a total jerk. So I found a tall and handsome man to breed with. 😃 That is what all women should do. I will never regret my decision to do that. I thank God every day for my sweet son who I love so much and my handsome man. 

I hope if you hate your job, you will do the same. And may you enjoy breeding and raising a child. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment