Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Love Yourself

 "There is a difference between loving yourself and being in love with yourself." 

I think all the humble people in the world are scared to even respect themselves in a healthy way. 😟 Perhaps they think it will escalate into being in love with themselves. You can see yourself as attractive without being egotistical. Have a balanced view of yourself. 

Most of us are at least a bit attractive but not the hottest person in the world. We all have good features. Try to focus on the good rather than the bad. 

Lately I have felt down on myself about neck rolls I seem to have gotten from my last pregnancy. It kind of bothers me. But I still have pretty eyes. Yay 😁😂 We all get some good things but not all the good things. I can sing mostly good, but I probably wouldn't make a dancing video. 😣

Try to notice the positive things about yourself instead of the bad. But if you are in love with yourself, maybe you should realize you are not perfect. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment