Sunday, November 12, 2023

Fun Influence

 I might never get to influence millions of people, but of late I seem to be influencing those who do influence millions of people. I have been sharing my blog all over on Twitter. In Jay Shetty's interview with Jada he asked her what the stages of her relationship with Will were, if they were madly in love. I had just written a blog about that. 😱 

I noticed Victoria Osteen wrote, check out my blog. I was like ah...that's the phrase I use all the time. 😱

Steven Furtick said in a sermon a week ago "Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith." I had just written that phrase in a blog. 😁

If you 3 read my blog and enjoy it, can you publicise it for me? Like can you possibly mention it in a video or on stage? 

Thank you for reading! And keep up the great work of trying to make the world a better place! You 3 are super great! And I admire you all a lot. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment