Saturday, November 18, 2023

Decorating

 I am progressively decorating my entire house with Christmas things. So awesome! We are on a budget, as most are, so it is a slow and steady process. :) I put candy canes out front. I thought they were solar powered but no they needed an outlet. We have no outlet out front. I know, cry me a river. 

I have a red nativity shower curtain coming in 2 weeks. Woot! I'll get red towels to match that. Look it up on Walmart.com. It's so cute! Just search Nativity shower curtains. 

I made my living room mostly red. My baby boy threw up on my teal rug yesterday. I was sad about it at first. But this morning I told him thank you, because it clashed with all my Christmas decorations anyways. So I put a red rug in the living room. 

I got our tree up in the dinning room a few weeks ago. I made a nativity scene on the wall. It looks pretty cool. I probably will leave the bedrooms as they are. Not every room has to have Christmas in it. :)

Yay for Christmas decorating! 

Yesterday I tried putting other candy canes in our backyard. It took a while to get the stakes in and connect the electrical cords. I plugged them into the outlet we have back there. But then I was hosing off the rug that got thrown up on and it killed the outlet. Very sad. :( No light up candy canes in the backyard. Oh well....

I probably am done with decorating. Well next is our tree in the backyard. I plan to totally cover it with tinsel garlands. Maybe red around the trunk and silver and gold ones on the branches. It will look so awesome!

I hope you all are enjoying your time of decorating for Christmas. God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment