Saturday, November 4, 2023

Decorating for the Holidays

 I got my tree up yesterday as soon as it was delivered. That was fun. It just has gold garland around it for now. It was pre lit so that was nice. I am tempted to get a pre lit one with colored lights. I got one with white lights. I love Walmart!

I decided to create a giant manger scene on my wall. I had plenty of red garlands, so I used that for the outline of the barn. I put a Christmas tree in the barn because why not. I used gold garland to outline the Christmas tree. I cut up some of our pictures to use as ornaments. I used part of our green table cloth to make the tree green. Then I made a manger. I had to look up pictures because I had never tried making a manger before. :) Then I put big pictures of my man and I to be Mary and Joseph. I thought about making paper bodies for us but it might look retarded. A picture of our baby is in the manger as Jesus. :) So that was fun. 

Today maybe I'll do a wall in the living room. I'm not sure what I'll make yet but that will be fun. 

You should make a giant manger scene on your wall too. You never know how creative you can be until you try being creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment