Friday, November 3, 2023

Christmas

 My goal for Christmas is to order only 5 Christmas items each week. I will try my best to do that. I went a bit over this week because Walmart has this https://www.walmart.com/ip/6-5-ft-Pre-Lit-Madison-Pine-Artificial-Christmas-Tree-Clear-Incandescent-Lights-by-Holiday-Time/2467147991

A 6 feet pre lit tree for only $40. Amazing! I love Walmart! 

I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas. I think when you have a child it is all more special. You remember how fun and great Christmas was for you as a child and you want it to feel special for your kid too. 

Have fun shopping, but beware of tree worship at Christmas. And Santa worship. And presents worship. It's just stuff right? Nothing should be an idol for us. Keep Christ in Christmas and try to not over spend this holiday season. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment